Sunday, February 5, 2012

Jump Kids World

These days Twitter has been an invaluable source of information.

My newest online discovery? The good folks at Joe Fresh have just recently a children's home decor line called Jump Kids World.

When I read the tweet I literally jumped for joy.

Two reasons:
1. I love Joe Fresh - for myself, Hannah and Alex
2. Montreal is totally lacking cute, modern kids' decor at reasonable prices.

And then I got in touch with the Joe PR rep. I was thrilled to see a slew of photos featuring amazing products like these.





Available at Maxi store throughout Quebec, I was told that the Jean Talon store had the largest assortment for the collection. So, I headed out, hoping to find a new play mat for our basement.

After previewing the super cute spring fashions in-store I sought out the decor items. After a bit of hunting, I found all 3 shelves of them. Yep, big time disappointment.

The items on hand were cute but (as I should have suspected) were not merchandised anything like I had imagined from the PR photos. And the assortment can only be called slim pickings. Here is what they had on hand.




Maybe more is coming in. I hope. Because knowing what Joe Fresh has done for fashion I can't wait to see how they start to revolutionize our homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment